Schoellkopf Health Center, a five star facility and the Greater Niagara region’s leading skilled nursing care center is in growth mode and currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
Nature and Scope:
- Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants (CNA) of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents
– CNA certification
– High school diploma/GED preferred
Schoellkopf Health Centeroperates a 120-bed skilled nursing care facility which includes a sub-acute unit and Hospice Unit. Our operations are located within easy commuting distance of Buffalo and the surrounding area.
Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by treating them with dignity and respect and assisting them in maintaining their independence.