Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is in growth mode and currently seeking Full Time or Part time Operating Room Technicians to join our team!
This individual is responsible for scrubbing with surgeons on all surgical cases and maintaining the principle of asepsis. This individual is also responsible for assembling, setting up and disassembling all surgical cases. This individual acts under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
8:00am – 4:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
11:00am – 7:00pm
- Demonstrates clinical competency related to patient population.
- Demonstrates the application of the principle of asepsis in a knowledge manner to provide optimum patient care.
- Understands and demonstrates surgical case preparation skills.
- Communicated effectively and appropriately verbally and non-verbally.
- Demonstrates accountability as a health care professional.
- Actively demonstrates and maintains compliance with safety policies set by NFMMC and the Department of Surgery.
- Effectively utilized material resources within the budget set for the unit.
-Competitive hourly rates
-Group Life Insurance
-Supplemental Short Term Disability
-Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
-Employee Assistance Program
-403(b) Retirement and Savings Plan
-Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
-Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
-Voluntary Insurance Options
-Must be a graduate of an Operating Room Technology Program.
-One-year experience in related field preferred
Who We Are:
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, the Greater Niagara region’s leading healthcare provider, operates a 171-bed acute care teaching hospital, ER ONE and the Heart Center of Niagara, and several outpatient facilities. Our operations are located within easy commuting distance of Buffalo and the surrounding area.