Attention, experienced ER nurses!!!! Part-time, full time and per diem positions available in the Emergency Room! This position is responsible for the provision of professional nursing care to patients based on the nursing process with utilization of the nursing care plans, nursing standards, and in accordance with medical regime, and Medical Center policies and procedures.
Shift: Evening, overnight shifts available
***NEW WAGES AND INCREASED PENSION BENEFIT***
- Graduate of a NYS approved School of Nursing and is currently licensed and registered as a professional nurse in the state of N.Y.
- ACLS required (90 days to obtain ACLS)
- Minimum of year Medical –Surgical experience required
- Recent experience as a Registered Nurse in an Emergency Department setting preferred, with two years clinical experience within the last 48 months preferred.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program.
- Premium costs for the Medical, Prescription and Dental Plan are based on a 20% premium (family coverage) and 20% premium (single coverage) sharing with our employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $31.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Differential pay
- Associate (Required)
- ER Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- NY RN license (Required)