NFMMC is currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our team! We have openings on our Medical/Surgical as well as Telemetry units.
***NEW WAGES AND INCREASED PENSION BENEFIT***
- Graduate of a New York State Approved School of Nursing
- Currently licensed and registered as a professional nurse in the state of N.Y.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program.
- Premium costs for the Medical, Prescription and Dental Plan are based on a 20% premium (family coverage) and 10% premium (single coverage) sharing with our employees.
Who We Are:
We are devoted to addressing your individual needs and demands by offering patient-centered, compassionate medical care in a warm and caring environment. NFMMC is a full-service, 171-bed regional medical center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center, Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services, The OB/GYN Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. We also offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $31.00 – $39.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- BLS Certification (Required)
- NY RN license (Required)