Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is seeking a part time Respiratory Therapist.
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy preferred
- Must possess valid New York State Respiratory Therapist license to practice Respiratory Therapy
- Should possess Certified Respiratory Therapist ( CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential
- May work with a limited Respiratory Therapist permit under the direct supervision of a supervising licensed physician or Respiratory Therapist, as outlined in Title VIII Education Law Article 164 section 8506
- BLS/CPR certification required within three months of hire
- One (1) year of previous clinical experience preferred, however new graduates with a limited Respiratory Therapist permit will be considered
- Orientation and training to the essential functions of the position is expected to be completed during the introduction period
We are devoted to addressing your individual needs and demands by offering patient-centered, compassionate medical care in a warm and caring environment. NFMMC is a full-service, 171-bed regional medical center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center, Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services, The OB/GYN Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. We also offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $31.00 per hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Critical Care Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- RRT (Preferred)
- RCP License (Preferred)
- CRT (Preferred)