Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is seeking dedicated and experienced registered nurse for ICU positions.
· Communicates effectively and appropriately with all internal and external customers both verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrates and maintains compliance with safety policies set by Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. Maintains appropriate knowledge base through demonstrated behaviors in assuming a safe and secure work environment.
· Actively demonstrates behavior which exemplifies professional nursing practice as a Registered Professional Nurse.
· Effectively utilizes human and material resources within the budget set for the unit to deliver safe, effective, outcome-based quality care.
· Promotes and actively engages in customer relations in all facets of the work environment.
· Actively participates in unit quality improvement activities.
· Demonstrates clinical competence related to patient population under his/her care.
· Current registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Delivers patient care based on the foundation of all components of the nursing process.
At Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center we strive to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and leading-edge technology. We are devoted to addressing your individual needs and demands by offering patient-centered, compassionate medical care in a warm and caring environment.
NFMMC is a full-service, 171-bed regional medical center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center, Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services, The OB/GYN Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. We also offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $32.00 – $39.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- ICU Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- NY RN (Required)